Sunday, August 2, 2009

Put This in Perspective

The pups have grown quite a bit but look at the littlest gal next to Nathan's foot to see how huge they are. heh - yes - I am being funny but they will grow faster than you think.

We had guests over that are getting a pup - a lovely couple and we had the pups outside.

We started feeding them liquid food - doesn't look appetizing but they think it is. The biggest eater this afternoon continues to be the small gal.

One of the boys insists on climbing in the bowl and he always gets food stuck to his hair. When they came, I had to clean his side off and do a bum cleanup on the littlest gal. Changing foods changes their bowels temporarily but it all comes together. See - we are the ones with the fun...no? Actually we are.

You can click on any photo to see a larger view.

We bought an activity center - not as good as the one that bit the dust last litter and no real interest yet. Maybe next week. They do play with the balls and the tunnel - oh they ADORE the tunnel but this thing didn't float their boat yet - maybe it never will - time will tell.

They were practicing running and I have to get it on video as it's sort of like a hop and a run. It's the funniest thing you ever did see and if I don't catch it by tomorrow - I believe they will already be past this stage.

They are also doing wonderful play fighting and that's a video must. I know - get the camera out - I promise - I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment