Friday, August 28, 2009

Raining Today

It's raining today and Mommy decided to give us a bath as we were getting grimey from all that play in the mud.

We are getting used to baths now. We are also getting used to the stairs - up and down and running like banshees. Daddy plays a grand game of that with us. He will show you when you come get your pup. I am sure.

I am one of the pups that are obviously turning silver grey just like my canine Daddy. I am not the only one but I am the most obvious.

They put us to bed at about 1030 to 11PM and come get us at 615ish. We also play hard with them to tucker them out - us too before that last snooze at night.

The pups go on Tuesday for their hearing test. This is just something we do. We will include the results in your packet.

We promise this weekend we will measure them for their collar sizing and will walk them a bit on lead. It just has to stop raining so we can. On Sunday we have our grandkids coming up from the states that are really young. We will use it as an opportunity to socialize the pups to really young ones and see how they do.

I have to say, these pups are the happiest pups I ever did see except when wet after a bath. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment