Sunday, October 18, 2009

Camera - &^%$

My camera is not working correctly so this was what we got today. If I can get my camera to work - great but if not - off to the shop yet again. I am hoping it is still under warranty.

The pups are really active and they tucker themselves out.

Mommy is playing with them so wonderful that it's a joy to watch. She is also stopping them from feeding when they use their teeth. Yep - teeth are starting to come in. One already has a ton of teeth. The teeth all come in at a different rate but one has the advantage or not depending how you look at it. When they play and one uses their mouth, the other will say - don't bite so hard. It's all a good learning experience.

I promise tomorrow better pix but til then...they are truly fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment