Monday, October 26, 2009

First Bath

Pups had their first bath today and no one complained much except when they were in the crate getting blow dried.

What I do is I wash each one putting them in a crate after towel drying them and I have 2 blow dryers blowing in on them on a tepid setting.

When I finish the last one, I start in on the 1st one hand drying her under the dryer and Nathan does the same with the 2nd one that got washed. Then we moved on to the last two.

Pups are now:

First Born -2lbs 11 oz
Tiger lily legs gal -2lbs 10 oz
Brown Sable -2lb 13 oz
Blond Caramella - 2lb 12 oz

This crew is smaller thus far than Wasabi's last crew. They are almost 7 weeks.

They are fast asleep as I type. They had visitors today, a bath and much play time.

They found the under the deck and I said to Fiona - 'go get your babies' and she went under the deck and shooed them out.

Hope you enjoy some of the photos from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment