Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today's Photos

The pups are 5 weeks tomorrow and we decided to take them in for the start of their daily kitchen romp. But canine mom didn't get too far and they went in for the food.

This little one was checking things out. The reflection of our trash cans and dog food container was new - shiny and reflective. Hey - there's another dog, I think.

Even when canine mom was moving, they were hanging on and eating. She's such a good sport and say - okay...

This one was looking at me as if to say, what is canine mom trying to do. Should I try it?

Of course the day would not be complete for the pups if that human Daddy didn't just play to his heart's content and theirs with the lil' ones. They adore him.

When all is said and done, the best ride is sitting on the arm of that human Daddy. I can watch my sisters muck it up and I can just relax.

Till of course that sister of mine that thinks she's a kissing machine. ha! We hope you enjoyed a small glimpse into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment