Monday, November 23, 2009

Blow Drying Woes

I tell you, they give me a bath and blow this bunch of air on me and it's as if it rained and rained.

Then they want me to stand on this table and get rubbed and brushed all over.

Are these humans NUTS?

Well, my name is Penny. I got to see my new forever Mommy and go home with her in the car.

My 2 remaining siblings has no idea why they didn't get baths but they will soon figure it out as KitKat goes home tomorrow. Mia doesn't go home till December 3rd.

That silly Daddy - well I got a new Daddy now but that Nathan guy lets me outside after a bath.

Heck, it's okay as I went out and headed for the mud. It's not him that cleans us. It's that crazy lady Darlah. She puts on that apron and oh boy I know something is up.

Well, I am on a new adventure - Tiger Lily in one place and me in another. It will take us a few days to learn the ropes and get acquainted and comfie but oh boy - life will be exciting.

Then I can come back and visit the house I grew up in and tell the gang all about my new adventure.

Ah... life is always changing...

No comments:

Post a Comment