Tuesday, November 24, 2009

KitKat's Going Home

This was my first time on the table. I am going to a home today to see if I can grow up and be a show dog. I don't know what that means but if you need attitude, I have it in spades.

These humans here took me outside for a muddy romp and then they had to put me in this tub and wash me. I thought I was wet enough.

Then instead of blow drying me, she dried me with a towel, brushed me and let me play for 10 minutes or so. Then I got the blow dryers in 2 directions.

I told that human Mommy that I wasn't crazy about this sort of stuff with my voice but she told me in a stern voice that I couldn't do that so I guess I best stop that.

I am like Treasure she tells me testing the water to see what I can get away with.

Here I am with a newly placed pad down. I managed to get the side off and that's no easy thing to do. I then shredded the paper as that is what a Havanese loves to do.

I can't help myself.
Mia will be the last puppy to be here from this crew and she gets to sleep in our bed tonight. We will tell you how that goes.

She has a class act attitude but this crew did - and they will all be missed big time.

Pups leaving is happy they are starting their journey but sad that we do not have them in our lives so visits are welcomed...and we do daycare and boarding... so am hoping even for a visit - we see how they progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment