Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nice Mail

We got a truly nice note from one of our puppy owners and asked if we could share it with you. It's hard to let go of the pups but when you know they are loved - you feel you did the right thing. (Tomorrow we wil update you on KitKat's visit - soming tomorrow!) Keep sending us photos from the litters we had so we can share...

Hey Guys...

I think there are two factors going on...The first and foremost factor is that you folks are the gold standard for raising havanese doggies...Which by the way I figured out after my first visit....


The second factor is.... when we had Mindy, our first dog I was young ok younger......uneducated in the doggie world and I had a alpha mini shnawzer....

Penny is such a delight....She makes us laugh until our sides hurt...Eric and Stephanie ( Steph is my 24 year old daughter you haven't met yet)... want to talk to her when they call home and I am there....She ( Penny) is a leaper....a chaser... and so eager for instruction....(OMG so new for me)!!!!

Today I got to let Penny play in the snow...she OMG drank water from the shoe imprints...and leaped like a little lamb through the stuff....so cute... We had heavy wet snow then rain....She is so full of play!!! As we speak she is barking at an empty pop bottle she pulled out of the recycling.....She also has a knack for climbing onto the end tables in the family room and pulling out a kleenex with her teeth which ...ehehe...I distract her from and give her a real chew toy.... and... she has also tried to chew my client's progress notes....I am not used to a doggie walking along ANY surface they can muster.....Hehehe...I just get to say...hey sorry the dog ate my case note....

On a more serious note... I won't let her chew things that are bad for her like paper and other nasty things....Guys she is thriving and so are we!!!!! Tomorrow we start puppy socialization....We are all going and cant wait....

We are so glad to have people to brag to ...rejoice to....get excited with....

This little girl is gold!!!!
Thank you SO MUCH for letting us have her!!!!


best wishes
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment