Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Note From Saki From Somewhere WARM!

Saki travelled on a plane to go to that place called TEXAS.

She is used to travelling in her bag to warmer climates.

This gal is from Wasabi's last litter and she writes to us all the time.

Stay tuned for the 4 Fiona siblings getting together tomorrow.

Saki's note:

Hey there, here I am again after a big ride in that stupid little case my mom makes me ride in! but I like it here so I guess it is worth it.

I met a cousin, Lily. I gave her a onesie as she just had an operation and is not supposed to pick her stitches. She didn’t really like the onesie …. And she is kind of grumpy but maybe she will feel better later and we can visit another day.

And finally I talked Daddy into taking me to the lake. We go to Big Sandy Bend, where a river flows into the lake. There are unused boat ramps and I get to run up and down them learning the “come” command, and I get a treat! Today I got to do this with no leash on! I am a really big girl now! and I impressed my mom and dad as I added a little circle around them for flourish and then came to stand in front of them and sat down! They didn’t know I knew such fancy stuff!

And I got to chase as stick in the water, it was fun but Dad did not let me go swimming… though I got plenty wet and dirty, it was great!

And when we left I saw a really big dog and I hung my head out the window and yelled hello!

Mom made me take a bath when we got home and all I can say is she seems to get as wet as I do… but we blow dry off and are as good as new.

Now I am watching a movie on the couch, okay so I am sleeping really….

Well I just wanted you to know I arrived and am playing, and even though we are due to have a storm it is warmer here than our northern Home. And I can sit on the patio with the door open.

Well I will send you more photos soon,

Love,

Saki!

No comments:

Post a Comment