Friday, December 25, 2009

Puppies are Delightful

There is nothing like puppies. I mean that.

We were lucky enough to have Fiona's puppies over a couple of days ago. Check out the video, here.

Of course we had to cut out the nonstop action. We had 18 minutes worth of non stop play recorded but I was getting bleary eyed trying to edit it and trying to figure out what to cut and what not to and finally said - pick this clip. Sorry - but I lack time but if anyone wants to see the raw footage - puppy owners, I will burn a copy. But hope you enjoy this glimpse.

Fiona ADORES the pups and they seem to adore her. It was nice to see. I never saw a mom love them as much as she does.

Luckily, she has had Tiger Lily visiting tonight and here are some photos but I must admit, I was too busy playing to spend too much time taking photos. Sorry...

We will be breeding Wasabi and Abigail any day now so look for pups in the spring if we are blessed.

Tomorrow we have a puppy visitor hanging out here for a week. She's not one of ours but I wil be posting about her adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment