Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cooling Off in This Heat

Well, this morning the kids were kicking up a storm and I decided to lay down on the cool floor with my naked tummy. It DOES cool you off.

You humans have so many ideas in your head of what you can and can't do but I dare you to do the same and I bet you that you would end up cooler.

Well, today is the day they thought I was going to have these kickin' cute little bundle of karate kids - wel that is how they feel now but even though the day is over - mommy and daddy think not today. I could fool them.

I hung out at the pool and had a leisurely day. They tell me I need my rest before the debut then a mother's work is never done - or so they say.

I have some humans that love to help me so everything will be grand - I can feel it!

In between lounging, I got my feet wet and cooled off - gave kisses to the Treasured one..oh she does believe she is...and now we are back in the house cooling off.

I am sticking to Daddy lately as I figure he will feed me - wink wink.

Another day..and we are ready - whelping area and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment