Saturday, June 27, 2009

Not Last Night

Daddy got it in his head that Wasabi had to be watched very closely last night as she was panting - not deep panting but he stayed up half the night. Wasabi is still preggie.

Even I didn't think she would make it to today but the day of the picnic and the kids are still inside.

This morning poor Nathan was frantic looking for her as I had taken them downstairs and when I called then all back in - well no Wasabi so I figured off she went upstairs and where did she go - under the deck to build a nest. No more outside without a lead. Last time this happened I had to crawl through mud to get her out. I should know better. Fool me once...

Stay tuned to see if today is the day... She refused a treat - unlike her! Perhaps it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment