Friday, June 26, 2009

Nesting Havanese: Near the End

Well, Mom I am doing that 'nesting' thing that we often do before puppies are born but I am not all that serious about it.

I am playing - finding a spot that might be fun to have my pups in even though Mommy has other ideas.

At least I am not nesting under the deck like I did last time when Mommy had to climb under the deck in the mud as I refused to come out.

You should have seen Mommy after that.

It gave new meaning to mud baths.

Daddy missed all the fun being out of town on business.


It's one of those days - those days you don't want to pick yourself off the floor days nor move the hair out of your eyes - buy why?

We all have them but especially at the end of pregnancy.

They say soon but..we shall see. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment