Monday, July 13, 2009

Sweet Visits

Our son Joe and his wife came over to spend sometime with us and the pups. This was Joseph's last visit before he heads out to Iraq. We are going to miss him but we are hoping his wife comes to visit from time to time. It's going to be a long year waiting for him to come back.

The pups are doing really well. they are starting to make all sorts of noises including purring.

The first born decided mom was outside of the box and he wanted to eat. Our daughter in law said look at that pup! He was up on the ledge and plopped right out onto mom. This is WAY early for that but guess we now have to put the side up and think about attaching the other box to this one. This way they can strengthen their legs by going from one box to the next.

I have to say - I am impressed.

Nothing happened to the little one as we have a soft bed outside of the opening and Wasabi happened to be sitting in it but who would have thought that they would be that mobile already.

Our daughter-in-law smelt puppy breath. Nothing like it...ahhhh

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlah @ Nathan,
    I just wanted to let you know how much I love your puppy chronicle. Nobody does it this way -it is just beautiful.It is helping me so much to wait patiently for my puppy from Paula - "only" 9 weeks left.And I learn so much from you.Thank you for the pleasure of sharing all this with you.
    My most sincere best wishes to your son Joe.
    Ann Satel

    ReplyDelete