Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Puppy Lovin'

Something about getting up close and personal with the pups that Nathan does so well.

He climbs right into the x-pen and gets down to their level.

I do too but I am the camera taker so my view is via my lens.

The pups will be 3 weeks tomorrow and they are very mobile - walking, playing and even complaining when surrounded tightly with the entire pack.

Nathan had one of the pups on his lap outside of the x-pen and the crew came running.

No shaking - but made noises - as if to say - give me space. When space was made and each one said hello with kisses one at a time - no noises and even a lick.

Had my first bum cleanup with the pups and not a noise. I remember Wasabi's pups going - oh my what's that wet running down there?

This particular one - the cream one just went - this is fun. Then I put the blow dryer on her and rubbed it dry and she enjoyed that too. It's as if she loved the wind in her hair.

Today's photos - a bit of today....

No comments:

Post a Comment