Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Whole Week Old

My does time fly. I can't believe a week ago I was up over 36 hours as Fiona was feverishly nesting getting ready for her pups and now they are 7 days old.

Fiona continues to be a great mom. The pups are growing and soon their eyes will be open.

I can't wait till they are mobile.

Yvonne's going to be taking care of them till we get back but I will be on the telephone daily so I can update you.

You won't miss the updates but you will miss the latest pics but Yvonne will be taking a photo each day and I will update the photos with a slide so you do not miss a thing.

Me...well I don't want to miss a thing so this is tough for me. We had this planned before we knew of this adventure and Yvonne came to the rescue. Me -I was just going to send Nathan and cancel. So..this is new but I would trust my dogs or my life with Yvonne so off we go. Watch for more updates tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment