Monday, September 7, 2009

Saki is Travelin'

Well, Saki is the 2nd to last to go.

She wasn't crazy about the drying but is starting to get the routine.

She's a true pistol and we know once she has settled in, her family is going to love her!

You ought to see her gorgeous travelling bag.

Saki will be heading out with her family to California for a visit.

Some dawgs have all the luck - I tell ya.

I was trying to figure out how I could hide in that bag too. Lucky gal!!

We got to say goodbye - take a photo of her new family.

It's getting so quiet here.

Treasure and Missy are sleeping in the x-pen and having a real snooze after them coming back in from a big play session.

I am about to wash a dog or two and see if Fiona's puppies are ready to make their debut. I am still hoping for Tuesday afternoon - late but we can't plan these things.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment